- This event has passed.
Facebook & YouTube Live Stream Virtual Fundraiser & Silent Auction
May 9 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm$25 – $150
“VIRTUAL” Live Stream Online fundraiser.
May 9, 2020 Begins at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (PT)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to get creative and transition from our live events to online “virtual” fundraising. We hope you will join us on May 9, 2020, as we play some interactive games, and help Avenues raise funds to make this a successful and fun event for everyone that participates, make a donation today in any amount.
TEXT the word Spare to 71777 for tickets
Look for the Silent Auction Items Posted May 7, 2020
Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/AuctionSLS
BIDDING SPECIFICS: Official bidding begins May 7, 2020, at 2:00 pm and Ends May 9, 2020, at 4:00 pm Log in to AvenuesSLS.org/event – Silent Auction Page to preview items early. Photos and links to the Bid Site will be provided on May 7th. Please check back for details.
- Two Night Stay in Carpinteria – Holiday Inn Express with Free Breakfast and Wifi, Handicap Access, Swimming Pool, and a .25 mile walk to the beach and restaurants.
- Local Restaurant and Retail Gift Cards – Baskin Robbins Newhall, Soapy Suds Carwash, Valencia Carwash, Chilis, Gap, Target, Ralphs, Le Chen, Pei Wei, Back to Health Chiropractor, Starbucks…
- Painting with a Twist – Home Paint Kit for Two, Wine and Glasses for a fun date night at home. 🙂
- Indoor and Outdoor Garden Kits – Potted Grown Herb Garden with Wooden Planter, Garden Tools
- LA Dodger Bobble-Head Set(s) Some may be separated as different auction sets – Tommy Lasorda, Fernando Valenzuela, Rick Monday (cubs-dodger), Cory Seager, Andre Ethier, Joe Torre, Russel Martin, Billy Jean King Dodger Branded Bobble-Head
- In-N-Out Burger Gear and Gift Card – Includes XL 50th Anniversary Zippered Hoodie, Grey Hat with Black Embroidered Logo and a $20 Meal Gift Card
- Anaheim Angels Apparel – XXL Jersey, Women’s Medium T-Shirt
- BBQ Gift Baskets – Propane Table Top Grille with Cooking Accessories
- AND more… So, please visit us on May 9, 2020, beginning at 2:00 pm on Facebook and YouTube Live Stream as we navigate through AvenuesSLS.org 1st Annual “Virtual Fundraiser”.
- More details will be shared by May 7th at 2:00 pm. If you are interested in bidding early be sure to check in on that day follow this Bid Site Instructions and if you have questions please feel free to email us: Auction@AvenuesSLS.org send us your full name, address and phone number so we can add you to our early bird announcements.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP US FURTHER:
- Make a secure donation on this website, by clicking the DONATE button.
- “Text the word” Spare to 71777 for tickets starting at $5 and a text message will take you to the secure donation site.
- During the event, Online Participants can Text the word Spare to 41444 make a donation and your name will display on the Live Thermometer of Progress. Any donation amount is welcome. The financial support you are able to provide will help make this a successful event.
- This year’s goal is $5000.
Just by participating online with us on May 9th, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, and sharing your information with us privately through a Direct Message or (PM) through chat on Facebook, a phone call into the office or by emailing info@AvenuesSLS.org, Your name will be added to our “spin to win” for a chance to win FREE gift Cards. Participant’s names will be added and removed as you win and more join in.
Let’s all pull together and help Avenues SLS continue to raise much need funds for the non-profit that relies on fundraisers to sustain services to the adults we support. All proceeds to this event will further our mission on Avenues Food Distribution Center, which packages and delivers food every Tuesday and Friday while the COVID-19 pandemic is keeping Avenues SLS adults from being able to go out and grocery shop on their own, for theirs and everyone’s safety at this time.
Please share with your close contacts to help us raise funds to support the AvenuesSLS.org food distribution program and expenses related to COVID-19. Your donations DO and WILL make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
Thank you to all of our SCV and SFV friends that have heeded the order to #stayathome. As we all look out for the people we support and our own families – we have a deep appreciation for the “essential services” our staff are providing to Avenues SLS Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities that are “sheltered in place” for their safety and yours. Staff and volunteers have been delivering toiletries and fresh food on a weekly basis to ensure their health and safety during this time.
Corporate & Tournament Sponsorships are available. For more information email us: Sponsor@AvenuesSLS.org. Sponsors get custom-designed print advertising for the main event, Facebook Mentions, Instagram shares logo placement on Avenues SLS website, frequent social media shout-outs during the virtual event.
There are several ways you can donate toward this event
- Texting the word Spare to 71777 for tickets
- Texting the word Spare to 41444 to help us reach our $5000 fundraising goal
- Make a donation online www.AvenuesSLS.org/donate/
- The original Bowling Event is still online – become a “wish I could be there”, “virtual donor” or a Sponsor for this event. You can see all options here: bit.ly/BowlingAvenues
Donate: “Wish I Could Be There” or “Virtual Donation”
Proceeds from this event will go to sustain services to Avenues SLS Adults food distribution of home delivery during the COVID-19 Pandemic.